Acting Classes in LA – Edgemar Center for the Arts’ Blog
WELCOME! Edgemar Center for the Arts has always been a community honoring actors and artists. Our blog serves as our online hub for our network of students and acting professionals whom can gather and discuss ways of being pro-active and inspire to create. We will share with you the best advice collected from seasoned actors, directors and current casting notices. Enjoy and we welcome your feedback.
In 2000 Michelle Danner founded Edgemar Center for the Arts, a two theatre and art gallery complex. The Larry Moss Studio has been housed at Edgemar since the cutting of the ribbon in 2002 and has flourished and grown into what is now the Acting Studio at Edgemar. The complex is a stop on the tour of local gems in Santa Monica designed by architect Frank Gehry.
The Acting Studio at Edgemar is the heart & the foundation of Edgemar Center for the Arts that gives birth to professional & classical theater productions, dance performances, visual arts & films festivals.
For more information about Edgemar Center For the Arts
please call 310-392-0815
or visit us at www.edgemar.org
- Learn More About Los Angeles Acting Classes at Edgemar (edgemarcenter.org)
- Acting Classes at the Acting Studio at Edgemar Center in Los Angeles (larrymossstudio.com)
- The Making of Hello Herman With Norman Reedus (edgemarcenter.org)
- Top Los Angeles Acting Coach and Director of “Hello Herman” Michelle Danner – “Her Film Should Spark Dialogue” (larrymossstudio.com)
- “It’s a risk not to take a risk,” Michelle Danner (larrymossstudio.com)
- “Sylvia” at Edgemar Center for the Arts (larrymossstudio.com)
- A Week with Marilyn, the Soul of an Actor (larrymossstudio.com)
- The Acting Studio at Edgemar Art Gallery Reception (larrymossstudio.com)
- Join The Acting Studio at Edgemar For Art Gallery Opening Reception (edgemarcenter.org)
- Top Hollywood Acting Coach Michelle Danner’s Acting Approach (larrymossstudio.com)